Ezzudin Sayed Kotb Ismail
Tel: (00966) 503446319
Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
(*)
SUMMARY
Profile: Male, 45, Married
Nationality: Egyptian
Current Position:: HR Consultant & Development & Training Manager
Company: Danya Foods Limited, Daughter Company of Arla Foods International with European Management and well Known food staff brands (Puck cheeses and Cream)
and Freelance international instructor.
Since May 2011 till present working as Performance and Compensation Manager at AlOthaim Supermarkets Company

PROFILE:
A self-motivated and hard working coming with more than 20 years experience at all aspects of human resources at multinational company. Professional certified international trainer from HRDA (UK), Certified jobs and salaries evaluator from HAY (USA) Able to use own initiative and work as effective part of a team as well as leading the team. Strong experience of performance management, Proven leadership skills, including managing and motivating other staff to achieve the company's objectives. Outside box thinker, Effective communicator at all levels. Good problem solving and analytical skills. Excellent in English and Computer. Expert in writing job descriptions and creating company's and HR polices and procedures

WORK EXPERIENCE
Jan 1993 - Present Danya Foods, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

A) Form Dec. 2003 till May 2011 as Training & Development Manager
Managing the training life cycle including course design and development, delivery and evaluation of functional and skills training across the business, my tasks details are:
1) Do long / short terms training plans and managing the training budget considering the costs of programs keeping within company's general budgets.
2) Identifying training needs through job analysis, Career path, Performance Management, succession planning processes and regular Consultation with line managers all over the kingdom.
3) Designing the training plans and programs based on both the Organization’s Strategic objectives and the individual's needs.
4) Assessing the return on investment of any Training or development program.
5) Tailor fitting programs that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organization, such as line managers, accountants and senior managers at board level.
6) Devising individual learning plans and manages the in company training center
7) Managing the delivery of training (In or out the company) and development programs
8) Devising a training strategy for the organization
9) Monitoring and reviewing the progress of trainees
10) Evaluating training and developing the programs.
11) Keeping amend and revising the current programs in order to adapt the changes in the business environment.
12) Negotiate and complete the deals with the training providers inside or outside the kingdom; "getting more for less
As I have more than 17 years Experience in the HR filed, I am also covering all Human Resource functions as I am the one who’s establish the Human Resource Department In my current employer including creating job descriptions, Career path for all positions and Performance appraisal, build the pay scale at all employees' levels and grade system with cooperate and as per Hay Group (USA) points systems, Doing important part in recruit the Either skilled or non skilled staff from different countries such as Egypt, India, Srilanaka, Nepal, Philippines, Pakistan, Irtria and Kenya and coordinate with the recruitment Agencies at all this countries, generally I did the following as HR generalist:
1) Assessing the company's future staffing requirements over the short, medium and Long-term.
2) Liaising with the company's senior management to determine their human resources requirements.
3) Producing a comprehensive human resources plan for the company's expansion over the next coming years.
4) Implement and keeping develop the manpower plans.
5) Administering and controlling the company's pay policy.
6) Updating the company pay scale and grade system
7) Preparing, design and placing recruitment advertisements in the press.
8) Making recruitment calendar along with the recruitment panel team
9) Checking and filtering resumes before interview the candidates
10) Interviewing candidates and checking references and filtering the resumes.
11) Producing job descriptions and contracts of employment.
12) Liaising with other departments in the company over candidate selection/rejection.
13) Coordinating keep recording and organize the company’s employment agents
14) Managing and maintaining the personnel (Employee Relations) and the administration issues.
15) Counseling the general manager, management team and staff as and when required.
16) Involve in all employment factors including supervising the personnel Department.

B) May 2000 to December 2003 as Human Resource Generalist
C) Jan 1998 to May 2000 as Head of Personnel and Admin. Department
D) July 1995 to Jan 1998 as Senior Personnel Officer
E) Jan 1993 to July 1995 as Payroll officer,

Oct 1988 - Jan 1993 Steza Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Payroll Administrator
Biomedical French company and I am the one who's taking care for the most of the
Personnel and administration work and specially do the payroll and Arabic / English
Translations

SOFT SKILLS TRAINING:
Presentation Skills, Supervision and Team Leading, performance appraisal, Middle Management Skills, Self and Time management, results oriented, problem solving, decision making, many others courses instructed by me.

COURSES:
Human Resource management from Pemic (Cairo, Egypt)
Certified HR Trainer from HRDA through Alpha UK- Dubai (Saudi Arabia)
Middle Management from Al Twail institute (SAUDI ARABIA)
Supervising Skills from Al Twail institute (SUADI ARABIA)
Compensations and Benefits (Job Analysis, Job Evaluation Job Family Modeling) & (Advanced Job Evaluation & Reward Management) from HAY Group international (DUBAI UAE) and many other seminars and work shops in deferent fields

EDUCATION
May 1982 - May 1986 AIN SHAMES, Egypt
Law, Bachelor (BSc/BA)

CERTIFICATES
2005 Certified Trainer from British Human Resources Development Academy, UK, Saudi Arabia
2008 Complete full Compensations and Benefits 5 courses by Hay Group, USA and Dubai
2007 HR Managment Pemic, Egypt
Many Courses and Seminars in HR and Managements

MEMBERSHIPS
HRDA / ASTD / ARAB TRAINER NET

LANGUAGES
Arabic - mother language
English - Excellent

References:
Mr. Saber Al Mutiri, VP HR and Administration, AlOthaim Holding Group +966 0552229955
Dr. Fadi Hamadeh, H R. Consultant, and Trainer, Al Tawil for Training +966 0503127549

(*) Dec 16, 2009 I was the gust of the Human Capital program in special episode about the role of Training Department in the Arabic Organizations, AlEqtisadia TV, Saudi Arabia

رد مع اقتباس